Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

I can't believe it's November.

Oh how fast the last year has gone. I know there is still 2 months left of 2009, but considering I'm already starting to see commercials for Christmas (thanks K-mart, and no I won't come put something in layaway) it'll be 2010 before we know it. 2009 has been a blast! Reuniting with some old friends, friends having babies, other friends getting pregnant, weddings, starting a new position at work, commuting to work by bike, did some camping, took Lynette to Cedar Point for the first time, the parents met for the first time, unsuccessfully tried to water ski for a second time, had professional pictures taken with the dogs, oh so many things, so little time to write about all of them.

I don't want the next couple of months to fly-by, but I'm looking forward to the excitement of 2010! More weddings, more babies, a vacation or two, ans so much more.

I feel lazy for not blogging more, but it seems like there isn't anything that I feel is interesting enough to write about. Then again, this is a guide to the mundane, so I guess it wouldn't be totally irrelevant to write about nothing.

Stay tuned, more nothing to come!

No comments: