Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

I should be in bed

So today's adventures started out early this morning. I got slightly delayed on my way to work this morning by one of Columbus's finest. It was totally my fault, and I have to admit that I did lie a bit about not realizing the speed limit decreased. In my defense, though, it goes from a 45 to 25 mph zone in the crossing of an intersection. Regardless, I did get off without a ticket and will from now on be much more cautious about my speed in that area.

On a lighter note, I'm finally almost finished reading "Into the Wild" by Jon Krakauer. Once I finish reading it, I'll finally be able to watch the movie. Next book on the agenda is "Wild at Heart," again. It's been a few years since I've read it, but it's been one of my favorite reads. I'm at a different place in my life now, so I think it's time for a re-read.

Hello Mrs. Gibson! :-)

So my Dad finished the pool table that he was building. Way to go Dad!!

I haven't seen it in person yet, but from the pictures it's amazing looking. I think having this in the basement will provide some motivation to finally finish the basement. I'll be heading home in August for my cousin's wedding reception, and I'm just as excited to go home and play some pool.

I need to find a good place to practice in Columbus, because Dad's skills are just going to continue to get better then mine, and I have to at least beat him once.


Ok, last thing for the night and then this dude is off to bed!



Pretty cool don't you think. I thought it was pretty incredible what they could create out of that mess of bodies.

**Remember - click the ads, and make me money so one day I can maybe spend some on you!**


----------------
Now playing on Winamp: Presidents of the USA - Peaches
via FoxyTunes

No comments: