Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

You gotta start somewhere...

This is it! Welcome to 2008 Eric. I'm officially a blogger. I'm not so sure if I'll keep up with this effectively or not, or whether it will really be anything more then a place for me to rant and rave about randomness.

So to start with the randomness. The most exciting news in my life is a purchase of a new DVD. Keep in mind that when I say new, it's a movie from 1986. It's Crossroads and no, not the one with Brittany Spears. If you've never seen or heard of it, then you need to rent it, buy it, or come borrow it especially if you're a blues fan. In my experience it has the best guitar duel in cinematic history. Just check it out, and you'll see what I mean.

I suppose that's all for tonight...so far. I think I need to do some independent research to see exactly what people "blog" about, but if you have some ideas please feel free to share.

I'll leave you with a picture of Gracie, just because she's cute!

No comments: