Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008

Just another night that I'm not tired. I've been playing around with the formating of this blog and random other things for the last 4 or so hours. What a way to spend a night! HAHA

Regardless I figured I'd add some cool links that I've stumbled upon lately:
  • If you want to kill some time at work or whenever then explore a cool site that uses a unique graphical interface to navigate Flickr. www.taggalaxy.com
  • Here's a great website I found while surfin' around. Want to know where out what wacky holiday it is today? Well Happy Kitchen Klutzes Of America Day! http://www.gone-ta-pott.com/weird_holidays.html
  • Last one is one that I'm sure most people have heard about. www.pandora.com If you like music, but have problems finding new artists you like then this site is for you. It's a great way to find some new artists that are similar to ones you already know about. Hop on and explore and don't forget to bookmark me so we can see what each other is listening too.
Till tomorrow...or I guess later today.


Oh - Happy Birthday Dad!! :-)




----------------
Now playing on Pandora: Jason Myles Goss - Twilight Serenade
via FoxyTunes

No comments: