Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Just because...

I just wanted to post because the song that I'm listening to pretty much sums it all up. I'll try to make something of the post though...

So these are things that are suppose to be in the planning committee for the summer, at least for my schedule (in no particular order):
  • Camping trip #2
  • Hocking Hills day trip
  • Cedar Point trip with the Columbus gang
  • Cedar Point trip with the other Eric and family
  • Trip to Phoenix to see my brother
  • Maybe a solo camping trip - just me and Gracie
  • probably some more kayaking
I have a feeling that this summer is going to slip by pretty fast and it's going to be winter again in no time.

----------------
Now playing on Pandora: Ronnie Day - Lived Learned Love & Lost
via FoxyTunes

No comments: